Are you proud to be an American?
To Make America Great Again, Make Manufacturing Great Again! We must bring American Pride back to American Manufacturing. Where relationships are built to last; relationships between, God, family, patriots, and friends; and between the employees and the companies. Offering the American Dream Again
“We need organized direction with focus on solid governance for manufacturing in America.
We want to help the depressed and oppressed people living in the deindustrialize communities?”
Let’s instill the effort into achieving results; To build skill, self-confidence, and wealth–the components for the American Dream.” -Leonard Smith
American Pride Together with America First policies
- Passion to create Quality American-Made Products
- Team Work
- Love your craftsmanship and believe in our Country
American First Policies:
- Executive Order 13797 : “Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy (OTMP)”
- Executive Order 13788: Buy American and Hire American. Also, to include
- Executive Order 13853: “Establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council in “Qualified Opportunity Zones,”
- Executive Order 13845: Establishing the President’s National Council for the American Worker.
Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
“The mission of the OTMP is to defend and serve American workers and domestic manufacturers while advising the President on policies to increase economic growth, decrease the trade deficit, and strengthen the United States manufacturing and defense industrial bases.”
Buy American and Hire American
“The OTMP shall:
(a) advise the President on innovative strategies and promote trade policies consistent with the President’s stated goals;
(b) serve as a liaison between the White House and the Department of Commerce and undertake trade-related special projects as requested by the President; and
(c) help improve the performance of the executive branch’s domestic procurement and hiring policies, including through the implementation of the policies described in Executive Order 13788 of April 18, 2017 (Buy American and Hire American).”